Monday, January 15, 2024

Monday Morning Memo: What's Your ONE WORD?

There is a section of scripture which I wrote about some years ago and I felt led to return to it again.  I will, once again, write about these verses for the next several weeks, but before I do, I need your help.  I would love for you to send me a ONE WORD description of how you are feeling at this point in your life.  Maybe you are happy, sad, content, lonely, confused or any other feeling which you might be experiencing at this time.  Please…NO foul language!

Feel free to email your word to me at luannfulton@gmail.com or you can private message me through Facebook.  I will not be using your name in anything I write, nor will I tell anyone else what word you sent me.  This will just be for my use as I prepare my posts for the coming weeks.

All of us are at different places in our lives and in our walk with Jesus, but I want you to know that wherever you are…Jesus loves you.  He doesn’t love you less if you are newer on the journey or love you more if you have walked with Him for many, many years.  He loves everyone the same.  Remember, Jesus died for everyone…not just a chosen few.  

It is so important that we love each other the way that Jesus loves.  Unfortunately, that isn’t always easy to do, but that needs to be our goal.  If we can learn to love like He does, we can make a huge impact on eternity.  I know I have a long way to go in this department, so I’m hoping that my studying for the next few weeks will give me more insight on what Jesus wants to change in my life.  Then, hopefully, my sharing what He is teaching me will also be of help to you.

So, what is the ONE WORD which describes your feeling in life right now?  Don’t forget to let me know!  

“Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, 

you must clothe yourselves with 

tenderhearted mercy, kindness, 

humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance 

for each other’s faults, and forgive 

anyone who offends you. 

Remember, the Lord forgave you, 

so you must forgive others. 

Above all, clothe yourselves with love, 

which binds us all together in perfect harmony.”

Colossians 3:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment