Thursday, April 27, 2017

A Big Announcement!

I am excited to announce that I have just signed with 5 Fold Media in New York to have my second book published!  “Ask Me About My Jesus”, will be released this coming fall/winter and will be a 90 day devotional book.  God gave me this title almost four years ago. He has been working out the details ever since and it finally all came together last week.

I feel that there are many people today who may be Christians, but really don’t have a personal, vibrant relationship with Jesus.  I also believe there are many who think they are Christians because their ancestors were, and are expecting to spend eternity in Heaven on the shirttails of their parents.  Both scenarios trouble me deeply.  You see, I was raised in a Christian home and became a believer at a very young age, but didn’t understand for many years that I was the only person who could be responsible for my relationship with my Jesus.  I couldn’t hide behind my long Christian heritage or expect my Christian husband to learn and grow for me.  I had to accept the fact that I alone am accountable for how vibrant my walk is and I must be ready and willing to tell those with whom I come in contact about my Jesus.  

I am praying that this book will speak to both groups…those whose walk needs strengthening and those who haven’t even begun a personal relationship yet with Jesus.  Would you be willing to join me in this prayer?  The days ahead will be filled with writing, re-writing, deadlines and many, many decisions. I really covet your prayers that my eyes will stay focused on Him and that He will begin to prepare the hearts of those who will read this book. 

If you will commit to pray for this book project with me, please let me know by sending your name and e-mail address to luannfulton@gmail.com.  You will then be added to my prayer list and I will periodically send you updates and current prayer requests associated with this process.  I want this book bathed in prayer from the beginning because we all know that without Him…nothing is possible…but WITH Him…all things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment