Monday, April 16, 2018

Monday Morning Memo: What's Your Word?


I believe that the Lord is leading me to write on a section of scripture for the next several weeks, but before I do, I need your help!  I would love for you to send me a ONE WORD description of how you are feeling at this point in your life.  Maybe you are happy, sad, content, lonely, confused or any other feeling that you might be experiencing at this time.  Please…NO foul language!

Feel free to email your word to me at luannfulton@gmail.com or you can private message me through Facebook.  I will not be using your name in anything I write nor will I tell anyone else what your word is.  This will just be for my use as I prepare my posts for the coming weeks.

All of us are at different places in our lives and in our walk with our Jesus, but I want you to know that wherever you are…Jesus loves you.  He doesn’t love you less if you are newer on the journey or love you more if you have walked with Him longer.  He loves everyone the same.  Remember, Jesus died for everyone…not just a chosen few. 

It is so important that we love each other the way that Jesus loves.  Unfortunately, that isn’t always easy to do, but that needs to be our goal.  If we can learn to love like He does, we can make a huge impact on eternity.  I know I have a long way to go in this department, so I’m hoping that my studying for the next few weeks will give me more insight on what Jesus wants to change in my life.  Then, hopefully, my sharing what He is teaching me will be of help to you also.

So what is the ONE WORD that describes your feeling in life right now?  Don’t forget to let me know! 

“Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves,
you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness,
humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance
for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you.
Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. 
Above all, clothe yourselves with love,
which binds us all together in perfect harmony.
Colossians 3:12-14

No comments:

Post a Comment