Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Modern Christianity

I shared with you yesterday something that has been burning in my soul.  I am so saddened by what I am seeing among Christians today which is serving not the Almighty God, but the God of convenience.  We, and I'm including myself, have become complacent in our walk.  We interpret the Bible to say what we want it to say, so that we can make the choices that we want to make.  

This morning I received this graphic in my e-mail box and the words just blew me away.  I wish that they would have shocked me and that I would be able to immediately disagree.  But I can't.  Unfortunately they are true and it is time that we wake up.  May God grant us the courage and strength to serve Him with everything that we have...no matter the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment