Friday, July 15, 2016

Kathy Are You There?

This may seem like a rather strange post...but I'm trying to locate someone!  I received an e-mail yesterday...saying that someone had commented on my blog post.  It was Kathy, who I went to school with back in Van Nuys, CA!  I have not seen or talked with her since, so it was wonderful to get a message from her.

The problem is that the message came to me through an outside server, and her message isn't showing up on either of my blogs and so I have no way to message her back.  She had some questions that she needed me to answer and I would love to do that if I could find out where to e-mail!


SO...Kathy if you read this...please e-mail me directly at luanfulton@gmail.com and let me know where I can e-mail you back at.  Praying you see this soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment