Monday, June 22, 2015

Family...

The last few days have been CRAZY busy and I have to admit that right now I'm pretty tired...but it is a good tired.  They have been days filled with friends and family and it just doesn't get much better than that!

I just have share with you some pictures from yesterday and today.  As you know yesterday was Father's Day and so we were blessed to have part of our family here.  Our son Adam came, along with our daughter Megan, her husband John and their son (and our adorable grandson!) Elias.  Missing was our daughter Erica in North Carolina and our daughter-in-law Katie who had to work.  

Of course with Elias here, my camera is always close by.  But I have to admit that it used to be much easier to get pictures of him when he wasn't constantly moving!  But I managed to get a few shots of him and his daddy.



Then today we had the opportunity to take my dad out to lunch for Father's Day and we were blessed to have Megan and Elias go with us.  We had a great time together eating and laughing together at the restaurant and then returned to my dad's apartment and Elias got to sit on grandpa's lap for awhile.



We then attempted to get a 4 generation picture.  Elias was not wanting to stay in one place, but I thought my husband Dan did a pretty good job of catching him at the right time!


Unfortunately I often here of families who are fighting and feuding and haven't talked to each other in years.  Friends, life is just too short to be that way.  I absolutely love being with my family and I feel blessed every time we are together!

No comments:

Post a Comment