Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Family Guinea Pigs :-)

Family.  That word can conjure up a mixture of emotions...depending on your situation.  I'm very fortunate to have family with whom I can laugh and have fun.

Of course that also means that, if they come to my home, they are fair game to become my "guinea pigs".  You see I love to try new recipes and who better to experiment on than those who hopefully will still love me, even if the concoction is a flop!

Last night I had the opportunity to once again serve them a new recipe that I had just found.  I knew that the dessert would be too much for just Dan and me to eat, so knowing I would have 19 members of my family around the table, gave me reason to proceed with the sickening sweet, rich delectable delight.  Just the title of the dessert made my mouth water...."Snickers No Bake Cheesecake".  Hmmmmmm...anything with Snickers in the title has to be good!

And from the moans and groans around the table, it didn't disappoint.  Oh my...this dessert isn't for the faint of heart.  It is VERY rich and of course, should be eaten in moderation, but if you are looking for something that is amazing for a special occasion, give this recipe a try.  I think the "guinea pigs" around your table will be glad you did!

"Snickers No Bake Cheesecake" can be found on the Just a Pinch website:

http://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/dessert-cake/snickers-no-bake-cheesecake.html?utm_source=150730&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=marketing-rod


No comments:

Post a Comment