Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Rain, Rain and More Rain!!

It’s raining….again.  Just when things start to dry out here in Indiana, it starts pouring…again.  It just makes no sense that we are slushing in mud here and the West Coast is crying for a drop of moisture!  We would gladly share if we could find a way to pipe it to them.

I just keep reminding myself that I should be thankful that it isn’t snow.   If it was snow, we would be stuck inside for weeks here and I wouldn’t be happy about that at all.  I would have to put 12 layers of clothes on just to go out and get the mail...and we would have to chisel out a tunnel just to get to the box!  So I’m making that my silver lining to the inches of rain that have fallen and just keep falling.

So if you happen to see me out and about and muttering to myself…I’m probably saying “At least it isn’t snow…at least it isn’t snow.”


How about you?  What silver lining can you find in a negative situation you are experiencing right now in your life?  I’ll bet if you look hard enough you can fine one!

No comments:

Post a Comment