Thursday, July 2, 2015

So Hard To Wait...

Do you find it hard to wait?  I ran across these words today and while I know in my heart that they are true, my head often gets in the way.  I’m really good at over-thinking everything…over-analyzing every event or happening in my life and what is in my heart is overshadowed by what’s in my mind. 

I’m currently praying for some direction from the Lord and He is being quiet.  Really quiet and honestly, it’s driving me crazy.  All I can figure is that He wants me to wait and I’m not a good wait-er.  It’s while I’m waiting my mind goes into overdrive and I’m wondering if maybe that’s why the Lord is being quiet.  Maybe He just wants me to shut my thoughts off for a while and listen more closely for Him, because it’s real hard to hear when my thoughts are drowning out His whisperings.


I know in my heart that He wants the very best for me and that may mean I have to wait.  It may also mean I need to let Him control my mind also J

No comments:

Post a Comment